As we get older, we all wonder about ways we can reduce the appearance of aging. Though aging is a sign of wisdom, we are all children at heart. It feels good to look young. Health experts recommend many different ways to achieve and maintain youthful beauty. Some of these methods are as old as aging itself. Here, we will describe a few good methods to keep the bones strong and the wrinkles away. First, let’s talk about general health practices:
- Remain Calm: Stress has been shown to increase aging. If you can reduce your stress, you can reduce your rate of physical aging.
- Get sleep: This ties in with the above. When our bodies have sufficient sleep, we are more able to maintain our youth.
- Hit The Gym: Exercising has been shown to decrease aging, and is a healthy overall practice
- Eat Health Foods: There are several foods which are considered to reduce age. Acai berries, pomegranates, green tea, and eggs are just a few. These foods are rich in vitamins which help to keep the body strong and healthy. Going organic and non-GMO makes it even healthier.
- Use Your Brain! While it is important to exercise the body, the mind also needs a workout sometimes. Play puzzle games. Do Sudoku. Play chess. These activities help to keep the mind working efficiently.
Next, we’ll go over some ways to reduce one of the most dreaded aspects of aging known to man – wrinkles! Here are a few:
- Grape Seed Oil: This powerful antioxidant helps to refresh skin and keep it healthy and wrinkle-free. Grape Seed Extract can also be found at your local GNC or Walgreens as an oral supplement.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil has near-miraculous benefits for those trying to reduce aging. It keeps the skin looking smooth and soft, and it lasts a long time.
- Castor Oil: In the old days, this remedy was used for just about everything – including wrinkles. Just apply a few drops, rub it in, and keep your youthful state.
- Cucumber: This classic treatment helps to reduce crow’s feet. Just place slices of cucumber on each eye. The nutrients can then be absorbed into the skin, keeping the wrinkles at bay!
- Avocado: Mashed avocado applied to the skin is a great treatment for wrinkles, and it helps to keep the skin smooth. This is another one of those treatments we’ve all known about for ages (no pun intended).
In the battle against aging, there are many other techniques and products you can use which will reduce your appearance of becoming elderly. We hope you have enjoyed this post – and may you stay forever young!